This policy was last updated on February 7th, 2020.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information about you that you provide directly to us and/or that we automatically collect from your device any time you visit this Website. Some of this information may be Personal Information. “Personal Information” is any information about you which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify you or otherwise be reasonably linked or connected with you. Information such as an email address, a real name, an Internet protocol (IP) address, and phone number are examples of “Personal Information.” Personal Information does not include aggregated, non-personally identifying information that does not identify you or cannot otherwise be reasonably linked or connected with you.
Information You Share with Us
You share Personal Information with us when you voluntarily fill out and submit a form on this Website. The Personal Information you may submit through a webform (“User-Provided Information”) includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical address
- Loan amount
- Estimated credit rating (Excellent, Good, Fair, or Poor Credit)
- Loan purpose (Purchase, Refinance, or Take Cash Out)
- Your comments
We DO NOT collect sensitive Personal Information, such as social security numbers. We NEVER knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 13.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Device
Any time you visit the Website, we automatically collect information from your device (“Automatically Collected Information”).
The Personal Information we automatically collect may include any of the following:
- Internet protocol addresses (IP addresses)
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Referrer URL
- Date and time of visit
- What actions you take on the website (such as what pages you visit, how long your stay on the website, etc.)
We set the following cookies for the following reasons:
|Name of Cookie||Reason||Category|
|_ga, _gid||These cookies are installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Third Party Performance Cookie|
|_gat_gtag_UA_XXXXXXXX_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users. It stores information anonymously and doesn’t save or send personally identifiable information.||Third Party Performance Cookie|
Do Not Track (DNT)
We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals because we use analytics providers to help us improve and deliver the website and services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your Personal Information for limited purposes. These purposes are:
- To communicate with you. We use your Personal Information, including your email address, to communicate with you.
- To allow third-party lenders to provide quotes, information, and loans to you. We use User-Provided Information, such as name, email address, physical address, or phone number, to connect you with a third-party lender. We also share User-Provided Information with lenders so that lenders can contact you and determine what products and services to offer to you.
- To improve, protect, or secure the Website, or to analyze your usage of the Website. We use Automatically Collected Information to understand how you navigate and use the Website, to improve your overall experience, to ensure security of the Website, and/or to improve the performance of our Website and services. We may use third-party analytics and service providers to help us use your information for this purpose. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how our website performs and how our users, in general, navigate through and use the website. This helps us evaluate our users’ use of the website and services; compile statistical reports on activity; and improve our content and website performance. We encourage you to review these third-party privacy policies to understand the types of Personal Information they can collect and the purposes for which they can process the information. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and offers a browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics tracking.
- To investigate or prevent fraud or attempts to harm us or other users.
How We Share Your Information
- With your consent. When you fill out and submit a mortgage inquiry form on the Website, you agree to have your Personal Information sold to a mortgage lender and shared with any service providers in order to deliver the services to you requested. Also, by submitting a mortgage inquiry, you agree that the mortgage lender may contact you by telephone, email, text message, or regular mail. PLEASE NOTE: the mortgage lender(s) or service providers who receive your information may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services. You should review these third parties’ privacy and information sharing practices, as they determine how these parties use or retain your information. If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives you the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information. You can find more information on how to exercise the right to opt out below (please refer to California Privacy Rights – CCPA Rights).
- With service providers. In order to deliver the Website and services to you, we may share your Personal Information with certain third-party service providers. These service providers help us perform the services, provide and improve the Website, or respond to your requests, including by providing analytic services, network data transmission, security, and other similar services.
- For legal disclosure. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement or government when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our property or rights, or to protect the property or rights of third parties or the public at large. We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, or in response to a valid subpoena, court order, search warrant, a similar government order.
How We Protect Your Information
We follow reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot guarantee that your information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
Updating or Deleting Your Information
You can access, update, or request deletion of the Personal Information we have about you by emailing us at [email protected]solutionleaks.info. Deletion requests should include “Delete Request” in the subject line. Unless we need to keep your Personal Information to comply with a legal obligation, we will delete your Personal Information (within reason) or appropriately anonymize it within 90 days of your request. You may contact us to request deletion of the data we process on the basis of consent within 30 days.
Our general policy is to retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to accomplish any of the following:
- to complete a transaction, perform a contract, or provide a good or service requested by you for which the Personal Information was collected;
- to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- to debug;
- to identify and repair errors;
- to exercise free speech, or exercise another consumer’s right to free speech;
- to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (CalECPA);
- for public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest;
- to comply with a legal obligation; or
- for strictly internal use in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
If we have already shared your Personal Information with a mortgage lender or third-party service provider, you will need to contact that third party to access, update, or delete any Personal Information that the third party has about you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California residents with a description of how we collect, use, and share their Personal Information and with certain rights and choices about how we handle their Personal Information. The CCPA Privacy Practices and CCPA Rights described in this section apply only to California residents who interact with us by visiting our Website, using the services provided on the Website, or submitting information in a web form on the Website. The CCPA Privacy Practices and CCPA Rights do not apply to consumers who apply for financial products and services, as this information is subject to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”) or the California Financial Information Privacy Act (“FIPA”), or to the representatives of businesses that seek our products or services or sell products or services to us.
CCPA Privacy Practices
|Category of personal information collected in last 12 months||Category of sources from which the personal information has been collected||Business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting the personal information||Sharing with Third Parties||Categories of personal information disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
|Identifiers (such as real name, postal address, unique online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, device identifiers, device data, or other similar identifiers)||Information consumer provides directly or automatically through their interaction with our service and/or Website (e.g., submitting information through a form on the Website or visiting the Website)||Performing services on behalf of the consumer, business, or service provider Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service Prosecuting those responsible for malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.||Service providers, applicable customers, law enforcement||This category of personal information has been disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
|Commercial information (such as about products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||Information consumer provides directly or automatically through their interaction with our service and/or Website (e.g., submitting information through a form on the Website or visiting the Website)||Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider||Service providers||This category of personal information has been disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
|Geolocation data (such as IP address)||Information consumer provides directly or automatically through their interaction with our service and/or Website (e.g., submitting information through a form on the Website or visiting the Website)||Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service||Service providers, applicable customers, law enforcement||This category of personal information has been disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
|Online activity data||Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service||Service providers, law enforcement||This category of personal information has been disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
|Professional and employment related information||Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider||Service providers, applicable customers, law enforcement||This category of personal information has been disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
|Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this table to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences||Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider||Service providers||This category of personal information has been disclosed for a business or commercial purpose|
The CCPA provides California with certain rights and choices regarding how their Personal Information is collected, used, and shared by businesses. These CCPA Rights include:
- The right to know the categories of specific pieces of information that we collect, use, and disclose, for what purposes and with whom it is shared, including whether your Personal Information is sold or disclosed for a business purpose and to whom.
- The right to access your Personal Information and receive a copy of the Personal Information we have about you.
- The right to delete the Personal Information we have about you.
- The right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- The right to not be discriminated against for restricting the sale of your Personal Information.
California residents can exercise the above CCPA Rights by contacting us at [email protected]solutionleaks.info. Please include “CCPA Request” in the subject line. To the extent the CCPA requires it, we will respond to and comply with requests for access, deletion, and information only if we are able to verify the information that we have on record for you (such as your first name, last name, and email address) and verify the identity of the individual submitting the request.
General Data Protection Regulation
To the extent that our processing of your Personal Information is subject to certain international laws, including, but not limited to, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are required to notify you about the legal basis on which we process your Personal Information. We process Personal Information on the following legal bases:
- We rely on your consent to use your Personal Information under the following circumstances: when you intentionally share information with us in response to a specific inquiry or when you fill out a web form on the website. It is your choice to share this Personal Information. To the extent the GDPR requires it, you have the ability to access, modify, and delete it at any time. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at: [email protected]solutionleaks.info.
- Any additional processing of your Personal Information will be necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, for example, for legal compliance purposes, security purposes, or to maintain ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our website and services.
Our Contact Information